We are the watch repair Philadelphia experts. We’re the best place for watch repair in Philadelphia with over 25 years of experience serving the Philadelphia region.
- Battery Replacement
- Part Replacement
- and many more!
The lifespan of the parts and lubrication inside a watch is 3-4 years. You should have your watch overhauled or serviced before that time. If your watch hasn’t been overhauled or serviced in 3-4 years or is running fast or slow, it’s time to come to the best place for Philadelphia watch repair – Philadelphia Watch Company.
- Overhauls for automatic movements and wind-up movements (7-10 Days)
- Includes: lubrication, gaskets, sealing, regulation, water resistance testing, etc
We install batteries for all watch brands. On average, it takes 30 minutes and the average cost is $49.
- Rolex Quartz, Breitling Quartz, Omega, Ebel, Baume & Mercier, Tag Heuer and other major Swiss brands
We replace crystals including Sapphire Crystals, Acrylic, Plastic, Mineral Glass and hard to find crystals. We can also custom cut a crystal to size.
Along with being the best place for Philadelphia watch repair, we also have the cheapest and best prices for parts
- Leather Straps
- Links for Rolex, Cartier, Concord, Piaget, Omega, and many more
- Gold, Platinum, Silver
Average Costs Guide
Prices change frequently, inquire by calling or stopping by.
- Automatic Overhaul – $285-$349 (14-28 days)
- Manual Vintage Overhaul – $185 (7-10 days)
- Battery Change (Swiss) – $49 (30mins – 2 hours)
- Battery Change (Japan) – $10
- Scratch Removal, Polish, Satin – $75 – $195
- Authentication of Swiss watches – $75
- Dial Refinish, Replace hands, and various other services available. Contact us to get more details!
Watch Repair Philadelphia
- Tag Heuer
- Patek Philippe
- A. Lange & Sohne
- Audemars Piguet
- Baume & Mercier
- Bell & Ross
- Franck Muller
- Girard Perregaux
- Jacob & Co
- Maurice Lacroix
- Ulysse Nardin
- Vacheron Constantin